We are firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you live for doing things properly?
Do you lose it when everyone goes ‘that’ll do’?
Do you have a sense of mission?
Then you have come to the right place!
We may be a fresh young name on the market, but we have a carefully curated team of experienced analysts, developers and testers who have cooperated successfully before.
We are looking for people to help our clients improve their services. Our aim is to come up with IT and business solutions for public and private sector entities.
· You develop quality software and web applications
· You specify and design optimal technical solutions and take care about documentation
· You work with established frameworks and platforms (e.g. Spring/Boot)
· You help with database modelling and optimization
· You apply modern container and cluster technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
· You contribute to continuous improvement of quality in the team and company
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
· You have at least 2 years of experience in object-oriented software development with Java using Spring framework
· You have basic database knowledge (e.g. modelling, SQL)
· You have knowledge of established frameworks and platforms (e.g. Spring/Boot)
· You enjoy software development and you are always interested in new developments
· You have good Estonian and English skills
· You are a team player
· Hybrid work model and flexible hours
· Competitive salary and benefits
· A fresh but fast and steadily growing company where you can grow with us
We never put the cart before the horse. So the first round of business is to figure out the client’s needs and the second is to execute a solution.
Come be part of a great team, come build success for us and our clients!